Steps to take if you have lost your WiFi connection
Sometimes you can lose your connection to WiFi. Reasons for loss of connection may include:
- Changing your network name
- Changing your WiFi password
- Adding a new Router
Thankfully, this is easy to correct.
- Select the Menu icon at the upper left
- Select the gear icon
- Select New Device
- You'll be prompted to re-install your Copper device.
- As part of the process, you'll be prompted to reenter your network information (Network Name / Password)
- Complete the process, and you should be reconnected.
The video below demonstrates the steps.