Learn how to give locations permissions to Copper
Copper uses locations permissions to set up your unit. Click here to learn more.
The steps to grant permissions differ on the Android and iPhone platforms.
To check permissions on an Android:
- Swipe down twice.
- Tap the gear icon.
- Tap 'Apps & notifications'.
- Tap 'See all apps'.
- Swipe until you see 'Copper' and tap on it.
- Tap on 'Permissions' and make sure 'Location' is in the Allowed list.
To check permissions on an iPhone:
- Select Settings
- Select Privacy
- Select Location Services and confirm Copper has access
- Go back to Permissions
- Select Bluetooth
- Confirm Copper has Bluetooth access