Summary of connection issues an suggestions on addressing them
Problems with connection during your initial setup.
- Copper is not connected to a 2.4GHz network.
- Copper mobile has not been given Locations permissions.
- The Copper unit cannot "hear" the meter due to barriers between the two or physical proximity.
- The image of the meter is unclear or does not contain the correct meter number.
Problems that occur Install successful but now disconnected
- You have moved to a new home and need to reconnect.
- A new meter has been installed and needs to be reconnected.
- A change has occurred to your network and you need to reconnect.
- Physical changes have happened such as new construction or the distance between the Copper unit and your meter have changed.